Fabriik is a transformative financial services organization with a big mission:
to evolve the very fabric of the global financial system, for the billions locked out and the billions locked in
We believe there’s a better way. Our purpose is to weave a future of finance so everyone can thrive. Where possibilities are limitless — not limited.
We’re creating a safe, open, and fully transparent financial space built on innovative data management technology, where anyone can transform, hold, trade and grow every asset they own.
Want to join us?
We’re expanding our team globally, looking for the right people to help us explore further. If you’re looking for a supportive and friendly environment where innovation thrives, with meaningful and rewarding career opportunities, Fabriik is for you.
The Director of Payments will provide leadership and strategy for the company’s consumer facing payment services, overseeing both operations and partner management to deliver a high performance payment experience for consumers, while protecting the business and it’s payment systems from payments related risk.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the incumbent will develop short and long term payment strategies, operational capabilities and tactical plans that align with, and support, the overall Group objectives.
You will be required to set objectives, key performance metrics and priorities that support the Group’s payment strategies while leading payment related innovation projects across the Group.
- Providing strategic and operational oversight on all elements of the customer payments experience in target markets
- Building, developing and leading an effective and high performing team capable of managing all aspects of the global payments offering.
- Tracking and optimizing payment KPIs including processing performance, costs, uptime and fraud rates.
- Taking the lead role in identifying and developing vendor partnerships to offer a competitive suite of payment solutions within all target markets.
- Ensuring payment offerings, the payment systems and associated policies are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Partnering with relevant agencies within the organization to review and implement organization-wide policies particularly those that are customer facing and those that have an impact on payment operations.
- Identifying, justifying and supporting new projects related to the overall improvement of the payments experience, serving as a key stakeholder for all aspects for any Payments projects (design, development, testing and implementation).
- Five to ten years’ experience leading payment processing and risk management for Card-based, SWIFT/SEPA and EFT/ACH payment systems in a high volume, complex organizational environment.
- Understanding application of laws and regulations as it pertains to payments.
- Ability to effectively leverage data to present insights and make decisions.
- Experience in a large global organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Ability to effectively manage/support multiple senior stakeholders
Strong preference for candidates who have experience overseeing payments and risk management teams for high volume merchants operating in industries deemed high risk by the payments industry.
If this sounds like a role that could be an exciting next step in your career, our team looks forward to hearing from you!
At Fabriik, we value diversity of all types. Our team is made up of smart, collaborative and thoughtful people with a wide range of backgrounds, skills and experiences.
Fabriik is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. Accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.